Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm presuming a lot of people on here are believing the papers talking? Does anyone really believe we would spend £50 million on a player that has shown only flashes of brilliance and then lost his way? Heidi a good potential prospect, that's for sure, but the papers talk nonsense and a lot of us are happily falling into their trap! I really believe in our new regime, the only noise that has come out or GP is that we have a
Our targets and we will go after them.
That's enough for me to believe, for now, that we are trying to actually begine rebuilding our once great name and culture.
Be patient, stop reading into nonsense speculation about ridiculous fees and get behind out club.
It's been hard to have faith in much over the past 1-2 years, but give them a chance. I will. COYB

Not like the Mail ever tells lies is it ?.

If you believe the Mirror, we`re heading for an Ice Age and or the world will heat up to desert temperatures.

Before that we`ll all be dead from a new strain of the Black Death, that`s if we survive hordes of murderous East Europeans and gangs of feral inner city youths, high on crack, doing knife point robberies on mopeds, before shooting random strangers for a laugh.
Anfield to a tee.....except for the black death....:cool:lol

Initially, I balked at the fee but he has so much potential, played under Marco and knows the league.

Quick, agile, strong, left footed and my Watford fan mate raves about him and said he didn’t think they’d be able to keep him.

I’m excited. Gutted about mola though, if he leaves.

tbf only one clown has reported this...haven't heard anything from Joyce yet. All of the other ITK's are just copying this one journos report

There's some on here who are going to look bloody foolish shortly with their bedwetting about Moshiri not spending , having to sell to buy etc.
At least we are trying to improve - again. Are we getting overcharged , possibly. But at least we are trying.
Love this new regime trying to keep the press out of the equation as far as possible.
No doubt the usual suspects will come up with another angle to whinge about now.,

Seems to me Moshiri may value Silva’s opinion over Brands’ at this stage.
Lozano and Tierney don’t happen but Richarlison does?

Honestly amazed some are happy with this deal and not seeing that IF it happens we have not changed at all from last season and are going to be crippling ourselves financially in the long run.

I don't care how exciting Richarlison could be, if you're spending 40-50 million on one player even if most is installments i'd expect a better goals return than;

0 in 26 games in the league since 19th November 2017.

oh but maybe he's get a bunch of assists ..... 4 all season

If we were spending 10-15 million i'd say great take the risk but even in this market 40-50 million is embarassing and would explain why Watford are happy doing business with us. It genuinely makes Bolasie's 28 million fee look reasonable that's how bad the deal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back