Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect mate, if we buy this lad for 50 how on earth can we afford to spend another 30 on Tierney?
Taking the rumours at face value perhaps the problem lays in the way Celtic allegedly wanted paying up front. Perhaps we needed to stagger payments in order to strengthen other areas of the team and at the end of the day Tierney is still mostly 'potential ' at this point.
If we choose to sign Digne , we are still getting a young player who is already proved himself in stronger leagues and whose price allows us far more manoeuvrability in the transfer market.
In the end it doesn't matter who we sign as long as they improve Everton Football Club.

Honestly amazed some are happy with this deal and not seeing that IF it happens we have not changed at all from last season and are going to be crippling ourselves financially in the long run.

I don't care how exciting Richarlison could be, if you're spending 40-50 million on one player even if most is installments i'd expect a better goals return than;

0 in 26 games in the league since 19th November 2017.

oh but maybe he's get a bunch of assists ..... 4 all season

If we were spending 10-15 million i'd say great take the risk but even in this market 40-50 million is embarassing and would explain why Watford are happy doing business with us. It genuinely makes Bolasie's 28 million fee look reasonable that's how bad the deal is.

..at this stage you can’t compare him to last season’s dealings. Hopefully Silva has a playing strategy and a specific role for Richarlison. Only time will tell if the transfer is a success or not. Personally, I’d welcome it.

Has anyone considered the fact that even if he have bid, in all likelihood, Watford will tell us to do one and then revel in our humiliation.

Anyway, I won`t believe it until we`re invaded by Watford fans again.

he's an upgrade on Bolasie but massively over priced imo mate.

For me it stinks of Brands having tried the hard negotiating tactic on first choice targets which haven't come off now we are panicking late in the day and are now having to over pay for more obtainable yet underwhelming signings.
Should sack the pair of em.

I remember watching the games when he was crying after being subbed, and rightly so too as he was badly gash.

I think they beat Chelsea and him being subbed off was one of the main reasons.

Not panicking here, refuse to believe this.

Richarlison is a super player.

He's NOT left footed, he's two footed.

Fantastic attitude, work rate and has the sort of weird running style like Rivaldo.

Wouldnt be surprised if hes our best player this season.

How i would like him + Malcom. 2 Brazilian wingers...

Hes utter rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back