Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute opposite if you believe most watford fans,and seems to go mental for nothing the odd time ive seen him,saying that i would take him,but with keeping lookman etc,

Watford fans were all raving about him and felt he wasnt as effective due to a more defensive role + that hed played 2.5 years football with no rest.

Only just turned 21...

Seems to have thrown his weight behind it now

FlawlessGlassHousefly-size_restricted.gif

Looking like a mirror image of moshiris first transfer window this one, going for big targets with the right intentions but getting knocked back til we eventually end up with the likes of bolasie for ridiculous fees

What I dont get is why do we not offer these sorts of offers for the actual quality players?

£20 million for Tierney yet we big £22 million for Digne

£35 million for Malcom

We bid £50 millionfor Richarlison.

I've said it before but nothing will change until Kenwright is gone the blokes a fool negotiator.

Yeah. Full disclosure, I've realised since posting that he's not left footed. Can use t but prefers his right. The other points still stand though!

Watford fans were all raving about him and felt he wasnt as effective due to a more defensive role + that hed played 2.5 years football with no rest.

Only just turned 21...

Overpriced, as always but at least the reported targets are young-ish. So it's more easy to sell in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back