Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how the RS on twitter are looking for some attention by comparing the prices of their front three to ours and I'm still wondering where they got the £50 mil fee for gylfi from. If I remember correctly its was actually closer to £38 million and then £7 mil in add ons. Funny how that becomes £50m

Im really hoping Im wrong on this, but this smells of Siggurdson again.

A team that hates us driving up the price, and us buying a solid player, but at 20 million over his value.

His value may well be £30mil. There will be lots of clauses and we will have sorted the Silva deal.

In 12 months he will be worth closer to £100mil.

Watford fans were all raving about him and felt he wasnt as effective due to a more defensive role + that hed played 2.5 years football with no rest.

Only just turned 21...
Mean his attitude etc,think hes quite decent player myself,nd like the way he attacked,but how many times do you see players attack etc,then come to us and look 100% different lol

He's overpaying for a player when there are better options available in other positions

We have plenty of wingers but an ageing left back. This is madness, utter madness

He's lost the plot

Is 40 mazillion over paying in today's market when it's a young Brazilian who had a decent goalscoring first season in da Prem? Dunno if it is really.

Got 85 Flair on FIFA Pro Evolution

He's overpaying for a player when there are better options available in other positions

We have plenty of wingers but an ageing left back. This is madness, utter madness

He's lost the plot

You do realise that we could still sign Tierney?

Or any other left back...

Enjoy the moment ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back