Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
9924960_netflix-releases-narcos-season-2-teaser_ae817d81_m.webp

Malcom, Lozano, Tierney and Mina you say!

narcos-banner.webp

Welbeck, Januzaj and Richarlison.

His value may well be £30mil. There will be lots of clauses and we will have sorted the Silva deal.

In 12 months he will be worth closer to £100mil.
Yeah, my hope is that as always its inflated numbers, meaning its something like a 34 million deal with 8 million in unlikely incentives(so reported as 42 million), and that the real reason for his drop off in form last season was Silva leaving, plus having played for 18 months without a break. If he played anything like he did early in the season consistently, hed totally be worth it. But its a big if.

Mina's agents doing his best to keephim away from us - no chance we are signing him imo.

Richarlison and Digne wouldn't be bad signings (minus the fee) but we definitely need a top quality CF and CB coming in.

What I dont get is why do we not offer these sorts of offers for the actual quality players?

£20 million for Tierney yet we big £22 million for Digne

£35 million for Malcom

We bid £50 millionfor Richarlison.

I've said it before but nothing will change until Kenwright is gone the blokes a fool negotiator.
All the reports I have read quote £25 to 30 m for Tierney with the money paid up front as opposed to the more usual staggered payments.
With Malcom ,again according to reports ,we bid £5m more than Roma but the player prefers Roma nonetheless .
If we get Richarlison let's wait and see what the reported price is and how it is structured first before we judge. However as others have noted , it may well be slightly higher than otherwise due in some way to resolving the dispute between the clubs over the illegal approach to Silva.

Ward is a very good goalkeeper. He was crucial in Huddersfield getting promoted. Was tied down to a deal and that's why he's cost that.

Robles went on a free because he/we ran down his deal.

Big difference.
Couldn't we of just sold Robles instrumental in helping Wigan win the FA Cup instead of letting his contract run down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back