Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richarlison
Digne
Mina
Loftus Cheek (loan)
Zaha (with Bolasie going the other way)

Good window? Thoughts? Id take it.

Absolutely zero chance Zaha is coming and RLC is just paper talk imo.

I think the only signing likely atm after Richarlison is Digne. Mina's agent keeps talking our interest down and I think he'll either stay at Barca or end up at a Milan/Dortmund type club.

Absolutely zero chance Zaha is coming and RLC is just paper talk imo.

I think the only signing likely atm after Richarlison is Digne. Mina's agent keeps talking our interest down and I think he'll either stay at Barca or end up at a Milan/Dortmund type club.

Yeah, wishful thinking on my part for the most. Actually, come to think of it, Richarlison will probably fall through as well.

Everton that.

Yeah, wishful thinking on my part for the most. Actually, come to think of it, Richarlison will probably fall through as well.

Everton that.

And what would be even MORE Everton - we get gazumped on Richarlison, goes somewhere else for 60million and scores 25 goals.

I just wish we signed a player everyone stands up and thinks "wow how have Everton got him" we haven't signed a player like that since Rom which is crazy when you think of the funds we have spent the past 2 seasons.

For £25-30 Richarlison would have been a decent signing with say £50 million going on a top drawer centre forward or a rolls royce box to box midfielder - I feel like we have spent the likely largest amount this summer on the wrong player.

I just wish we signed a player everyone stands up and thinks "wow how have Everton got him" we haven't signed a player like that since Rom which is crazy when you think of the funds we have spent the past 2 seasons.

For £25-30 Richarlison would have been a decent signing with say £50 million going on a top drawer centre forward or a rolls royce box to box midfielder - I feel like we have spent the likely largest amount this summer on the wrong player.

A proven top drawer center forward is gonna cost more than £50 mil.

The fee is more like £35 mil with add ons that could reach £50 mil. Of that £35 mil probably 5 to 10 mil is to squash the Silva tapping up thing.

funny how the RS on twitter are looking for some attention by comparing the prices of their front three to ours and I'm still wondering where they got the £50 mil fee for gylfi from. If I remember correctly its was actually closer to £38 million and then £7 mil in add ons. Funny how that becomes £50m

Well they've laughably spent £135m on a keeper and CB worse than Pickford and Holgate so swings and roundabout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back