Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anxious to see what the real fee is..no including any add ons or marco silva compensation. Theres just no chance its £50m. I rate Richarlison highly but I find it hard to believe that Moshiri would approve of another overpay like this. I'm almost certain watford are running to the journos with this figure.

Just read a story suggesting that Moshiri is willing to lash more money at us for another crack at the top table.

Monoply money is back.

With Richarlison and Digne looking done. We all agree we need a CB and a CM still? RLC on loan and Lacelles/Mina would be a great window.

Lascelles would follow the pattern of this Richarlison link, if it turns out. Lascelles was mentioned early on and was never really squashed. At least that I recall seeing.

With Richarlison and Digne looking done. We all agree we need a CB and a CM still? RLC on loan and Lacelles/Mina would be a great window.
CM is crucial. We can't run out there with schneirderat and Gueye in the same midfield. I rate Gueye but they have proven that they cannot play in the same 11. Keeping morgan would make me very nervous because he can have a few good games but then as soon as a few rubbish performances come in he gives up completely and his attitude is on par with Mirallas. And hes just not good enough for the level we want to be at

CM is crucial. We can't run out there with schneirderat and Gueye in the same midfield. I rate Gueye but they have proven that they cannot play in the same 11. Keeping morgan would make me very nervous because he can have a few good games but then as soon as a few rubbish performances come in he gives up completely and his attitude is on par with Mirallas. And hes just not good enough for the level we want to be at
When Schneiderlin was on form him and Gueye were fine together. The problem is that was almost 18 months ago now. Ideally we would get someone in who is a little more of a box to box threat but I think a decent manager could make those two work again

50M to Richarlison is quite stupid...Yes, he may be as good as Zaha but the problem is our tight budget.
Last year, we spent most of the budget to buy 3 No. 10 and finally get martina for free.
Will we get someone for free on CB again or use our young players instead?

Twitter seems to be in meltdown atm. Paying to much for this player. Not signing that player , no cover in this position , not signed anybody ?. So not delving too deep into this thread. Quite good for the health actually !.

...after the midweek draw with Bury, Marco Silva said he was confident his main targets would start to arrive within days. Here’s what this morning’s rumour columns are saying about the Toffees this Saturday morning;

- Last evening the Mail broke news that Everton were close to completing the £50m transfer of 21 year old Brazilian winger, Richarlison, from Watford. It is reported this morning that Marcel Brands is a big fan of the player and regretted not signing him for PSV, but it was Marco Silva who took the player to Watford for £13m and was the deciding factor in forcing the move.

- The Mirror and other outlets say Everton have made a bid for Barcelona Left Back, Lucas Digne. Depending on which story you read, the fee is quoted as £14m to €25m.

- Goal.com quote 26 year old German Left Back Marvin Plattenhardt as saying he’s happy at Hertha Berlin and is not pushing for a move amidst links with Everton.

- 4th Official pick up on Everton interest in 27 year old Arsenal striker, Danny Welbeck and Boca Junior’s Columbian international, Wilmar Barrios.

- The Liverpool Echo continue to suggest Everton made no enquiry for Bordeaux’s 21 year old Brazilian winger, Malcom. Sky Sports report Roma have bid £31.3m for the player.

- Barca Blaugranes weblog quote the agent of Barcelona Centre Back, Yerry Mina, saying he has been in contact with Everton’s Sporting Director, Marcel Brands.

- According to A Bola, Everton, Arsenal and Liverpool are watching Porto’s 19 year old defender, Diogo Leite.

No we don’t actually. Unless Richarlison is going be played as a second striker we have a massive Lukaku size void upfront still. That’s where my £50m would go!

Striker before CB in my opinion. I feel we could give our boys another half season assessment at the back before we toss one.

No we don’t actually. Unless Richarlison is going be played as a second striker we have a massive Lukaku size void upfront still. That’s where my £50m would go!

Striker before CB in my opinion. I feel we could give our boys another half season assessment at the back before we toss one.

Oooooh! Who would you rather toss lol

Centre back and left back are clearly more important than a bloody striker mate, unless you've not been watching us at all last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back