Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balotelli on a free transfer would not be that bad. We need competition up front.

de Virj on a free too get it done Everton.

On a free he's good value on paper but his spell at Liverpool leads me to suspect no club in their right minds would take this guy on. I would be interested in a different profile of centre forward anyway. Cenk has shown so far that he is a pretty good target man so for back up I think we need a quick, nimble forward.

De Vrij would be brilliant but it seems pretty certain that he will join Inter. I was in favour of trying to get him last summer when there wasn't as much interest. It was said at the time Lazio would have sold for £25m which compared to what we paid for Keane seems pretty good value.

Free transfers that I can imagine Everton looking at are Ozyakup and Bernard (the latter especially if Fonseca comes).

You've got to consider the mentality of any player who will want to come and play here next season if that divvy is still in charge. It'll exacerbate the issue by buying players who are clearly here for a payday, Sam's MO

On a free he's good value on paper but his spell at Liverpool leads me to suspect no club in their right minds would take this guy on. I would be interested in a different profile of centre forward anyway. Cenk has shown so far that he is a pretty good target man so for back up I think we need a quick, nimble forward.

De Vrij would be brilliant but it seems pretty certain that he will join Inter. I was in favour of trying to get him last summer when there wasn't as much interest. It was said at the time Lazio would have sold for £25m which compared to what we paid for Keane seems pretty good value.

Free transfers that I can imagine Everton looking at are Ozyakup and Bernard (the latter especially if Fonseca comes).

Will get Smalling. Nailed on. Dont shoot messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back