Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back up keeper should be way down the list. I don't trust Stek but we need to sign people that will be on the field more likely than not

Yeah definitely this.

CB Mina
LB Digne
CM Nzonzi
ST Batshuyai (loan)

That for me would be the ideal window but very unlikely at this stage you would think.

Most people say the same about mirallas. Weird the perception on here when nobody who’s worked with him has ever said anything like that. I know for a fact he’s a popular lad in the dressing room, and always has been. He made a stupid decision last season, but he apologised and has moved in. Martinez managed him for 3 years and said leaving him out of the Belgian World Cup squad was his hardest decision as a manager. Is that something you’d expect someone to say about a bad egg? Moyes was linked with signing him again last year aswell, he’s onvioudly nowhere near the person done people try to claim.

His attitude is bad mate, his dad told him to change his attitude , Coleman commented on him calling him “me gold Bentley”, his penalty thing under Martinez caused him to be dropped, his red card against Swansea after coming on for a minute, his gutless performances, the fact that he failed in Greece, he’s an over rated player that has lost his pace and is greedy and all about himself and he needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back