Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to our golden years.

Did Inchy ever play cm? :Blink:
I remember it to be the case, but it's long ago, and my mind is hazy - he may just have been dropping back to help out like players do when they have a good team ethic.

Most of that team would have played anywhere if it was required of them and at least put a shift in even if they weren't suited to that position.

Could you see us singing him after spending *40mil on Lozano who plays the same position?

As I said the other day mate, Richarlison is two footed and can play either side or up front, Walcott similarly can play all three roles, Lozano has played mostly left side, but is right footed.

We imo anyway need at least another player in that front three mix, especially as I'm certain we'll end up selling Lookman for 25m+ which would cover most of the cost of Lozano also.

As I said the other day mate, Richarlison is two footed and can play either side or up front, Walcott similarly can play all three roles, Lozano has played mostly left side, but is right footed.

We imo anyway need at least another player in that front three mix, especially as I'm certain we'll end up selling Lookman for 25m+ which would cover most of the cost of Lozano also.
I agree we defo need another attacker, nearly all ours aren’t fit for purpose. I’d just personally be surprised if it’s someone of that profile, especially when there’s other pressing needs in the squad.
But who knows with Everton.

Udinese signed a young CB called Nicholas Opoku for around £1m. Checked his YouTube and he’s the profile we need. I’m confused why we never take cheap punts like this especially since we apparently have a vast scouting network.

Must be an easy job scouting Watford and Barcelona on your telly.

Ok, but as of the moment, we still have Lookman and don’t have CBs or a LB that can execute the fundamentals of our manager’s tactics. Think that has to be the immediate focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back