Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Digne, I'd settle for just another CB and one CM although long term I think we need two of each. I like Gana but he is limited and Morgan is an absolute whopper who should have been punted already. The less said about our collection of wimps at the back the better, every time I see Keane internally crying on the pitch I am further convinced that he is a lost cause.

If we can't get two CB's this window, which i doubt we will, I can see our hands being forced in January; especially if Holgate doesn't progress much.

New CB plus Holgate would be ok. Anything that keeps Williams or Keane out of the team.
I am hopeful of a succesful Holgate. But as at this stage, it would seem that at least Keane is preferred.

Would rather 2 new CBs, Holgate and then a forth choice Jagielka.

We really should be looking to move Keane and Williams on (if that is even possible)

I think this new management team are a lot more ruthless than we give them credit for..Baines soon to be relegated to a back up and he was no where near our worst player last season...if they have seen a need for a new LB when the last one was a relatively favourite of ours then they can't have missed how much we dispised Snides for his cowardly perfomances..and he hasn't Improved preseason when he should be trying to impress a new manager. Silva tried to get a rise from him and he hasn't responded

not really ruthless in regards to a left-back mate, it's been evidently clear we've needed one for about two years to at least be a rotation option (and we sold our only back-up 18 months ago...)

I think this new management team are a lot more ruthless than we give them credit for..Baines soon to be relegated to a back up and he was no where near our worst player last season...if they have seen a need for a new LB when the last one was a relatively favourite of ours then they can't have missed how much we dispised Snides for his cowardly perfomances..and he hasn't Improved preseason when he should be trying to impress a new manager. Silva tried to get a rise from him and he hasn't responded
To be fair, any manager would have known a left back was needed before they walked into this club.

And the lack of movement on the current dross would make me doubt some of this apparent ruthlessness.

I hope you are right.

I am hopeful of a succesful Holgate. But as at this stage, it would seem that at least Keane is preferred.

We really should be looking to move Keane and Williams on (if that is even possible)

Really hoping Burnley are holding off to deadline day to make a low ball offer. Obviously we should snap their hands off if they do

I think Holgate has just had a knock mate.

If Keane keeps putting in the performances he has been lately, I'm confident Silva will use Holgate.

aye

but, I'd rather strengthen both areas as a priority first and foremost.

then, once that's done, anything on top is a bonus, like you say

I dunno mate, im honestly not hopeful we can bring any more than another 2 in, that includes Digne.

At this point anyway, at least that way Everton cant hurt me, expect less, leads to less disappointment.

Couple of points....
1.Till I see the stupid EFC reveal video ...I refuse to believe Digne has signed!

2. Great reducing squad size sending youngsters out on loan ...but no culture change until waster vets like Mirralas /Schneidercrap /Williams are moved

6pr radio in Australia just had our sky sports delegate Enda Brady report Everton nearing completion of two transfers; Digne and Delgado? No idea who Delgado is, never heard of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back