Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t know if I can comment ?? But apart from Coleman the whole defence need changing and if silva can’t see that then we have problems

Looks like he’s bought a left back and seems to be after several central defenders , at least one but hopefully two , so is say he’s seen it .

Rojo for 13-15m might be worth the gamble. For 30m, just no.

Siliki tore us apart because our defense is turbogash, would hate to sign him based on that.

Saw Mbodji linked, could be a Mina alternative (quite large and I believe may be able to play a high line - for sure much cheaper)

Alcacer and Cheryschev links interesting and possibly seem to indicate Lookman may indeed be off.....

Not surprised to see loan links for the youngsters (Robinson, Connelly, Browning, Pennington) they should be easy enough to find homes for.

Disappointed that there are not any credible rumours for shedding Mirallas and Williams (Bolaise too, but if he stays it is not the absolute end of all things - figure he or Sandro likely to stay and offer cover). Mirallas and Williams must go.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back