Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pickford (GK)
  2. Robles (GK) ❌
  3. Stekelenberg (GK)
  4. Coleman (RB)
  5. Kenny (RB)
  6. Martina (RB)
  7. Baines (LB)
  8. Garbutt (LB) ❌ (loan)
  9. Robinson (LB)
  10. Jagielka (CB)
  11. Williams (CB)
  12. Keane (CB)
  13. Funes Mori (CB) ❌
  14. Holgate (CB)
  15. Pennington (CB)
  16. Browning (CB)
  17. Galloway (CB)
  18. Gueye (DM)
  19. Baningime (DM)
  20. Schneiderlin (DM)
  21. McCarthy (DM)
  22. Besic (DM)
  23. Connolly (DM)
  24. Klaassen (CM) ❌
  25. Davies (CM)
  26. Rooney (AM) ❌
  27. Sigurdsson (AM)
  28. Dowell (AM)
  29. Tarashaj (AM) ❌ (loan)
  30. Vlasic (RW)
  31. Walcott (RW)
  32. Sandro (RW)
  33. Richarlison (LW) ⬅️
  34. Lookman (LW)
  35. Bolasie (LW)
  36. Mirallas (LW)
  37. Onyekuru (LW) ❌ (loan)
  38. Tosun (ST)
  39. Calvert-Lewin (ST)
  40. Niasse (ST)

In: 1 (Richarlison)

Out: 7 (Robles, Funes Mori, Rooney, Garbutt, Onyekuru, Tarashaj, Klaassen)

Current Total: 33

Another 10 need culling ,but giving the likes of pennington a new 3 year contract when the lad is never never never going make the level is typical of how this squad has reached 40. Its mis management of the highest level and no wonder we are in this situation. Training must be a nightmare for the coaches with the number of riff raff players and standard.

Slightly off topic but all the debate about centre mids should be not as relevant if tom davies steps it up.

Lots of potential, but am not YET convinced he's got it.

If pre season tells us anything it's that he's probably not a guaranteed starter for silva.

Big season for tom. He's got to force his way into the team and If he gets there he needs to be consistent, doesn't have to be a world beater every game but at least a solid 7/10.

Got plenty game time last year and didnt really cut it. But he is so young. 19. And to play in cm in the premier will stand to him. I feel he trues too hard on the ball. He should keep it simple and learn his trade. He cant keep giving the ball away. I love his enegry and potential. Hopefully he will kick on this season.

I can’t stand that “he’s better than what we have so bring him in” attitude. Just because we may have a crap player in a certain position, that’s no justification to bring in someone else who is slightly less crap! Bizarre attitude that.

How about go after someone who is significantly better?

Not totally against a shout for Drinkwater, he was decent next to Kante for Leicester, so it might work alongside Gana... Only problem being that was in a team with a different style/system.

Living in ipswich I go to the odd game. Went to the Boro game and Traore literally ripped Ipswich to shreds. His pace is incredible. Every time he picked up the ball you knew Ipswich were in trouble and the fans knew it.

I just think for 18 million he’s worth it as an option even as an impact sub. What do you get for 18 million these days? Very little.

Would cost a lot more without that clause in his contract that’s for sure. Seems an easy transfer to do with little negotiating, which is needed this close to the end of the window.
Traore and Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back