Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. If you think he's played a high line in any of our preseason matches, you don't know what you are looking at and need to turn back in your coaching badges.
So wait. Are you actually saying we have not played a high line in pre season. Lol

No offense, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. If you think he's played a high line in any of our preseason matches, you don't know what you are looking at and need to turn back in your coaching badges.
That’s not the point though, is it?

Are we talking about what he’s been forced to play with the players given to him or what he is targeting on the market?

..I think it’s a matter of what he would like to play. It’s unlikely he’d play a high line with Jagielka and Keane even if he wanted to. Saying that, Mina doesn’t exactly look electric. Time will tell.

You’re suggesting then we swap Niasse for Rondon and that is, putting it politely, very fuzzy math

For me Rondon and Niasse are different players, Rondon is essentially a target man and Niasse is like a second striker. If we signed Rondon I would think he would be back up for Cenk Tosun

That’s not the point though, is it?

Are we talking about what he’s been forced to play with the players given to him or what he is targeting on the market?
It’s clear for anyone to see we have been playing with a high line and slow defenders which is why we have been done by one ball numberous times with the CBs left stranded up the pitch. So you bet that is what he wants to do, but he needs to buy the CBS that can actually do it.

Football insider says we are after stoke midfielder Badou N’Diaye, I think we were linked earlier in the window, number 6 so could be true, Stoke paid £14m for him in January, so must be worth £40m now :eek::celebrate::rant:

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ks-to-sign-14m-player-from-championship-club/

Ok ive scouted this Dyiaye fella.

Hes basically the midfield version of Niasse, very clumsy, but somehow manages to actually move the ball forward.

He plays very deep and constantly drives the ball forward, very clumsy as I said, but can pick a pass.

He would be very hit and miss.

The thought of him receiving one of Jags or Keane’s hospital hoofs with a pack of RS bearing down on him is frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back