Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but if we are pushing for him, he knows that. We have the ambition to be in the top 6 regularly and winning trophies. Newcastle is not that and it doesn't look like they are being sold soon to have an injection of cash. The player himself might ask to leave. He isn't a local lad either.
also it's Mike Ashley! He'd sell anyone for the right price whether Rafael is happy about it or not.

Think some of you are overrating Jamal Lascelles a bit here. He's certain not a 50M player, not sure he's a 30M player honestly. Better than what we've got? Well, yeah.

The Rondon call's come from left field hasn't it? I don't know too much about him but I do know for certain that I'd prefer him to Stoke City's Diouf.
I suspect neither though, are relevant discussions for this thread.

Would have had him last year but he's gone a bit off the boil since

Shame we're at war with Watford as I've always liked that Okaka lad who plays for them

Turned the game when we played them last season and, if Watford didn't hate us, we probably could have got him on the cheap as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back