Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have had him last year but he's gone a bit off the boil since

Shame we're at war with Watford as I've always liked that Okaka lad who plays for them

Turned the game when we played them last season and, if Watford didn't hate us, we probably could have got him on the cheap as well
Was he the one who broke James McCarthy in two?

Football insider says we are after stoke midfielder Badou N’Diaye, I think we were linked earlier in the window, number 6 so could be true, Stoke paid £14m for him in January, so must be worth £40m now :eek::celebrate::rant:

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ks-to-sign-14m-player-from-championship-club/

He'll have a relegation release clause of a very reasonable amount, think I read somewhere its circa £20m.

Would have had him last year but he's gone a bit off the boil since

Shame we're at war with Watford as I've always liked that Okaka lad who plays for them

Turned the game when we played them last season and, if Watford didn't hate us, we probably could have got him on the cheap as well
a lot of subs come on vs us and have worldies. You're right about Okaka, he bossed us. Chris Wood at Burnley did the same. The most striking example I recall is vs Norwich back in Moysies last year. We're up 1-0 and some bloke comes on with 25 to play and absolutely demolished us...we lost 2-1. Everton that.

a lot of subs come on vs us and have worldies. You're right about Okaka, he bossed us. Chris Wood at Burnley did the same. The most striking example I recall is vs Norwich back in Moysies last year. We're up 1-0 and some bloke comes on with 25 to play and absolutely demolished us...we lost 2-1. Everton that.

He'd be a good impact sub, but I can't see Watford doing business with us ever again, let alone right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back