Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve found our new left back. His name is Abdou Diablo. Plays for Mainz. Takes this piss out of everyone. Only 21.

This scouting thing is easy.

He does look really good, left footed too which we need.

Hoffenheim had one called Akpoguma who was great last weekend.

My pick for lb would be junior firpo of real betis. Has played a big part in their overachieving season.
Can’t recall watching him but I’m guessing we’ve never had a Dominican player before.

Also just wondering how big of a part he could have played only having 10 total league appearances?

Can’t recall watching him but I’m guessing we’ve never had a Dominican player before.

Also just wondering how big of a part he could have played only having 10 total league appearances?
From January-ish on is when Betis really started to move up the league. They're currently 5th.

I've no clue if we've had a player from the dr before but I doubt it.

Very odd this. The forum is choc full of comments complaining about Lookmans treatment. Del hasn’t delivered at any club he’s ever been at, and Dowell has played about two games for us.

Does sound like a strange statement doesn't it. Then you see who the poster is and realise he's a professional wham chatter and it all makes sense.

Dave - do you think we rely too much on having a target man? The Everton way! When we should be looking to be a more inventive team up front and play with faster, counter-attacking style of players like, and I hate to say it, that lot from across the park? Think we are too predictable and have been for many seasons
Not so long ago we had that here with Mirallas, Deulofeu, Lukaku and Barkley all hitting teams on the break. How soon we forget.

45 million feels like a crazy amount still.

He is a good player and is one of our better players no doubt. When Salah cost what £35 million and is 25 it starts to grate!
You’re always going to get players that turn out to be bargains and some over priced. That’s never going to change. I think because sigurdsson doesn’t rely on pace, he still has 3 yrs at top level.

Just play him in his best position and get a quality midfielder behind him abd better movement in front and I think he can be a big player for us, definitely started to look better once we signed Tosun & Walcott and he moved into the centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back