Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tadic and Zaha.

You guys.

We won't get anywhere with crap like that. People need to move on from these crap players who stand out in lower league fodder for about three games a season. Siggurdsson had done it in the league for years and against the best and even he looks a tad not good enough.

I knew there'd be calls for tadic after his brace v Bournemouth despite a year of doing nothing. The worst thing is we actually do buy these players...and don't get anywhere.

They got us to 7th,but they won't get us any further.

mirallas - donkey who can't even perform in the greek league nowadays
deulofeu - donkey who can barely finish 90 mins, the fact that no one even speaks about watford anymore these days tells you everything you need to know, is he even still playing for them?
lukaku - still a top player but has he improved since he joined utd? last season scored 25 prem goals in 36 games, this season he has 16 prem goals in 32 games in a much better team and a team that has much better players than he ever had at everton. If the argument is that mourinho has made him into more of a team player well then i rebut that argument by saying that his assists has only increased by 1 since last season.
Barkley - fraud that will rot and become the next rodwell

mirallas - donkey who can't even perform in the greek league nowadays
deulofeu - donkey who can barely finish 90 mins, the fact that no one even speaks about watford anymore these days tells you everything you need to know, is he even still playing for them?
lukaku - still a top player but has he improved since he joined utd? last season scored 25 prem goals in 36 games, this season he has 16 prem goals in 32 games in a much better team and a team that has much better players than he ever had at everton. If the argument is that mourinho has made him into more of a team player well then i rebut that argument by saying that his assists has only increased by 1 since last season.
Barkley - fraud that will rot and become the next rodwell

Get off that fence lad.

Fellaini will have better options than us available to him. Shame really, as he's a top player. It would he great if we could somehow convince him to sign.

Now Bristol City have mucked up their play off chance, (again), there is a full left side in Magnusson and Bryon down here.

Will they adapt to the PL? No idea. But I would not be afraid of at least giving them a view. Will even buy "Steve and the gang" a pint.

Now Bristol City have mucked up their play off chance, (again), there is a full left side in Magnusson and Bryon down here.

Will they adapt to the PL? No idea. But I would not be afraid of at least giving them a view. Will even buy "Steve and the gang" a pint.

Would rather go for Bobby Reid. High energy and non stop pressing from behind the front man and 20 odd goals to boot. The next Tim Cahill?!

For me we should be signing both Smalling and Shaw from Utd this summer. Both have been relatively good enough for a top 4 side and would plug 2 vital parts of the team.

Out:
Klaassan
Sandro
Bolasie
Besic
Martina
Williams
Rooney
Mirallas
Niasse
Galloway/Browning/Garbutt nominal fee's
Assuming we bring in around £50 million from sales of the above:

In:
LB Shaw/Bertrand
CB: Smalling
LM: Ziyech/Bernard
ST: Austin (back up)

Pickford

Coleman Keane Smalling Shaw

Gana Schnerderlin

Walcott Siggurdsson Ziyech

Tosun

That side is easily good enough for 7th even under Alladyce imo. Obviously going forward you would be looking at moving the likes of Keane, Schnerderlin and Siggurdsson to the bench and replacing them with better quality- but I fear we will have to wait for those better signings once we are back in Europe/have plugged the other 3 vital areas of the pitch up as I fear we wont have as much cash as we have had to spend the past 2 seasons.

For me we should be signing both Smalling and Shaw from Utd this summer. Both have been relatively good enough for a top 4 side and would plug 2 vital parts of the team.

Out:
Klaassan
Sandro
Bolasie
Besic
Martina
Williams
Rooney
Mirallas
Niasse
Galloway/Browning/Garbutt nominal fee's
Assuming we bring in around £50 million from sales of the above:

In:
LB Shaw/Bertrand
CB: Smalling
LM: Ziyech/Bernard
ST: Austin (back up)

Pickford

Coleman Keane Smalling Shaw

Gana Schnerderlin

Walcott Siggurdsson Ziyech

Tosun

That side is easily good enough for 7th even under Alladyce imo. Obviously going forward you would be looking at moving the likes of Keane, Schnerderlin and Siggurdsson to the bench and replacing them with better quality- but I fear we will have to wait for those better signings once we are back in Europe/have plugged the other 3 vital areas of the pitch up as I fear we wont have as much cash as we have had to spend the past 2 seasons.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

CHARLIE AUSTIN

BIN

Same bracket as Shaquiri is Tadic. A 1 in 5 player who manage to convince people in that 1 game that they possess quality, which they do but its so inconsistent that they just become utterly infuriating players. They don't have the desire required to reach higher levels.

Ok fair enough you convinced me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back