Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re suggesting then we swap Niasse for Rondon and that is, putting it politely, very fuzzy math
Different player = different outcomes.

Rondon is a physical presence who defenders dislike but are drawn to. That creates space and opportunity. Ask the Kopites how much they like Rondon.

Know nothing about this CM from Stoke. Anyone got any knowledge on him?

Not sure another DM is what we need though. Need a box to box, creative type which I don’t think he fits the bill of?

Know nothing about this CM from Stoke. Anyone got any knowledge on him?

Not sure another DM is what we need though. Need a box to box, creative type which I don’t think he fits the bill of?
Heard he’s similar to Gueye, but Iv never seen him play

I do SERIOUSLY suggest he has been playing with a high line this pre season, I don’t care what he has done at other clubs I care what he’s doing now.
It might be that our CBs are so godawful and slow that when they press they can't get back but yes I think it looks high too especially in Rennes, but we were chasing the game.

It might be that our CBs are so godawful and slow that when they press they can't get back but yes I think it looks high too especially in Rennes, but we were chasing the game.
Against Porto aswel we was really high, we dominated them for a large majority and they basically resorted to playing it over to top of our back line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back