Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post, I’m a Hibernian supporter from Edinburgh. There have been rumours posted on one of the Hibs forums, that our dynamic, box-to-box MF Super John McGinn is subject of a possible 3mn plus bid from Everton. Anyone shed any light on this?

Nothing so far mate, but thanks for starting the rumour.

By the end of the day, he`ll have his own thread, will have been seen having a Nando`s in town and also at various cash points across the City Centre.

Last edited:
This is my first post, I’m a Hibernian supporter from Edinburgh. There have been rumours posted on one of the Hibs forums, that our dynamic, box-to-box MF Super John McGinn is subject of a possible 3mn plus bid from Everton. Anyone shed any light on this?

Be prepared to have the player, your club, and Scottish football in general completely denigrated by this forum. Apologies in advance.

When you say super, is he really super mate? What can we expect from him if we were interested mate?

During my honeymoon this summer my wife and I stopped in Edinburgh and had a chat with a Hib, loved what I heard so much about your team that I had to go to the stadium and buy a kit. Good luck to you this season!

Not sure I'd be keen on that : the dressing room would have a load of blokes with public-schoolish sounding double barrelled surnames all flicking each other's bare bottoms with wet towels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back