Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to sign someone with a double-barrelled name as they are all the go, DCL is not the answer - we need more.
Not sure I'd be keen on that : the dressing room would have a load of blokes with public-schoolish sounding double barrelled surnames all flicking each other's bare bottoms with wet towels.
giphy.gif

ATTN:

Portuguese press are saying West 'am are in negotiations with Brahimi of Porto. He has a €60m release clause.

Someone brought him straight up in this thread earlier. And yes, he is exactly the sort of player we need.

ATTN:

Portuguese press are saying West 'am are in negotiations with Brahimi of Porto. He has a €60m release clause.

Someone brought him straight up in this thread earlier. And yes, he is exactly the sort of player we need.
West Ham are doing my head in with the quality of their business this window. I really hope they do a repeat of what we experienced and have an 'exciting window/terrible season'. But with Yarmalenko on board, I can't see it.

Dave is now softening up. Or autocorrect changed Conference to Championship.
I stand by my assessment that Koeman - having spent £250M - left us with players capable only of playing Championship quality football.

How is that even a matter of conjecture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back