Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this before: the club should seriously look at the behaviour of its largest shareholder and manager and conduct an internal investigation to that end. It was no less than gross corporate negligence what happened here last summer. And, btw, I said so at the time. I asked constantly who was taking responsibility for this overspend: of course that got me the height of abuse form the "clever" people...as per 'kin usual.

That gang mentality I’ve seen this summer?

TBH, I have no faith whatsoever in our attack. Tosun is not the answer, he cant lead the line. Niasse is a bundle of awkwardness that can get a goal or two but is not going to pressure Tosun. Richarlison might have to weigh in with about twice more than he did for Watford to make up for that lame attack we have. My view is that we need another attacker. If we dont get one we'll be sunk in terms of a top ten finish.

It’s ok, DCL is the new Harry Kane.

Smells like another "he did well in a lower to mid table team so let's see if he can progress further", we had plenty of those under the Koeman-regime and I'd rather try something different.

For me, he was the best player of his ilk outside the top 6 last season. I do understand and respect your hesitations because of Koemam, though.

For me, he was the best player of his ilk outside the top 6 last season. I do understand and respect your hesitations because of Koemam, though.
Might turn out to be an asset to the team, but Watford are demanding serious money and I find it too much of a risk. Unless both Silva and Brands have been up day and night reasoning how he's going to play his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back