Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosun is a battler and DCL was growing into being a target man.

Unless you want a grock to be able to come in, that's fine. But I wouldn't be throwing loads on one.
No, not a grock. You can have physique and touch/pace. I'm surprised given that Silva had a couple of big units at Watford.

No, not a grock. You can have physique and touch/pace. I'm surprised given that Silva had a couple of big units at Watford.

They were already there when he got there and they weren't that good either. Deeney he never liked. Gray and Okaka are poor. All outscored by a midfielder.

The game today says to me we're fine up top. It's everywhere else that's a huge problem

They were already there when he got there and they weren't that good either. Deeney he never liked. Gray and Okaka are poor. All outscored by a midfielder.

The game today says to me we're fine up top. It's everywhere else that's a huge problem
I think we're barely adequate everywhere barring a couple of positions.

The squad is at an all time low on the evidence of the pre-season. Ok Pickford to come in, but we need a very busy last few days in this transfer window.

Conversely unless I'm mistaken both Ferdinand and Vidic where right footed and where one if the best cb partnerships the league's seen.

Much like lahm spent over half his career playing fullback on his weaker foot.

The better players adapt simple as.

Those players are the level you want but not quite sure we are there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back