Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no one with physical presence. There's no change that can be made amongst the forwards we have that would offer a defence a vastly different problem to solve if we had to set them it. Since Lukaku left we haven't had that.

Tosun is a battler and DCL was growing into being a target man.

Unless you want a grock to be able to come in, that's fine. But I wouldn't be throwing loads on one.

I don't think it's a case of he's not in Silvas plans. It's that Vlasic doesn't want to be fighting for it and would rather play every week, which yeah - could be seen as a plus - but to me he should think he's good enough to displace some of the dirge we have and fight to prove so.
But that also goes back to "he's young, he needs to play to develop" tho. He's not a world beater but a kid who has had the biggest clubs in Europe watching him has to have SOMETHING that also needs to develop.

But that also goes back to "he's young, he needs to play to develop" tho. He's not a world beater but a kid who has had the biggest clubs in Europe watching him has to have SOMETHING that also needs to develop.
True. But I still think he should fight for a place. It's not like we're overloaded in his position, he would find his chances.

Mina - not fussed about.
Rojo - injury prone, funes mori like. Lacaselles - cost a fortune and could be Keane mark 2.

Honestly...Zouma, Hegazy, or Shawcross.

Wouldn't cost a fortune. Easy transfer. Not even joking.

Then get a midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back