Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say eff him off. If he didn't want us before, why should we be his ten to two club.

Because....

Phil+Jagielka+Everton+Vs+Newcastle+United+Sf57qj101TZl.webp

Mere is an interesting player, think he's right footed and plays on the right. Not sure if he could play left. Kinda short.

Brooks is definitely left sided and is an absolute beast. Tall, strong, fast, he's got every physical attribute you would ever want Okay with the ball. He's hurt a bit, though, and inconsistent. He'll have games where he'll be the best player on the pitch though even at the PL level, and also have games where he can look a bit lost.

I recall Bastos being pretty strong, but another shorter CB.

Caglar is a really interesting shout. Played a bit on the left side for Freiburg, but their defense wasn't very good and I'm not sure that kid is ready for the PL yet, let alone the Bundesliga. He'd be pricey, too. Might be a good buy and be really good in a year or two, but not sure he's someone you can plug right in.

I love these people with inside information. Like Brands openly discusses his targets to random staff at FF he barely knows

"Yes Tony, I've been scouting all over Europe mate, speaking to loads of agents and everything, here is a list of targets............don't tell the lads down the pub please though To, this is between me and you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back