Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you miss the 30m we flushed down the toilet on Michael Keane? Lucky you

No I didn't mate. Nor did I miss every single post match interview with koeman saying he wanted a new centre half bringing in. Perhaps koeman didn't think going with jagielka and Williams with Mori out for the season was a good idea........

I like the 'not good enough for us' brigade on GOT. Clearly missed the preseason. Going into the Wolves game with the CB's we have would be asking to lose. It just isn't working. European second tier teams could and have slotted 3-4 goals past us easily. The majority of the mid table titans of the Prem will do the same, home and away. We need better players at CB and at DCM. Stop living off our history and think tactically for a bit.

Hope not, want Brands to be scouring the earth, I thought thats why we got him, not going for a reject from 30 miles away Walsh could of found
While I also hope to see us sign more unknowns if you take a look at Monchi's summer at Roma he's signed one punt in Ante Coric and what will probably be a youth team player in William Bianda. So if we bring that Pedro Delgado in and another unknown they will have shown the same amount of interest in that aspect of the market.

I will say this...if Man U spends any sort of legit cash on Harry Maguire, they have lost their minds. Completely.

I'll take Rojo for 20M. Just seems like a good fit for the system and the position. At 20M, we should still have a big chunk of change for a CM like Zakaria that could make a huge difference in our midfield. That being said, if Holgate is hurt, we need 2.

Inappropriate Language
Striker wise it's not a concern for me. Tosun is a good striker and will prove to be a decent centre forward , just don't expect him to score 30 goals.

Lewen I don't rate at this level, for clarity here. But he is a strong quick striker who can do leg work and similar vein to a Shane long type who does dirty work and running about . So as third choice not too worrying .

Niasse is just a crazy [Poor language removed] who scores despite looking out of his depth. A game changer off the bench which someone like Ollie over at united was acclaimed for.

People forget we ain't challenging anyone this season of any importance so as long as the three of them bring 30 goals in then it's not too worrying. Ideally we need a defence to go with with them to make as many of those goals winning ones .

I will say this...if Man U spends any sort of legit cash on Harry Maguire, they have lost their minds. Completely.

I'll take Rojo for 20M. Just seems like a good fit for the system and the position. At 20M, we should still have a big chunk of change for a CM like Zakaria that could make a huge difference in our midfield. That being said, if Holgate is hurt, we need 2.
We need two anyway after shipping 4 out technically. Even if one is a young one for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back