Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
[good player
its going to be a scorching hot few days
N'diaye 8m
Dembele from Spurs if they can tie up GrealishQUOTE="Toffe3m4n, post: 6483346, member: 97"]'Everton Insider' claiming Ziyech is back on the radar lol[/QUOTE]

If we can get Mina wrapped up as soon as possible, hopefully we can bring in another CB as well. Zouma on loan would be a great addition as he’s got everything and there’s a very real chance of getting him permanently.

I can’t see us spending a combined £70m on Mina and Lascelles without at least two major outgoings. What a back line that would be though eh? Pickford, Coleman, Mina, Lascelles, Digne.

Personally I’d prefer us go for Zouma and try to blood in Holgate if Lascelles was too expensive. Lascelles seems to have that right mix of being decent on the ball but can be a proper defender when needed. We could also use another leader in the team.

If Lookman stays I’m actually quite happy to go with what we have in attack unless someone who is genuinely a step up becomes available. Spending huge money on a player like Welbeck isn’t worth it.

CM definitely needs someone better on the ball than what we already have there. Gana looked brilliant the other day and you’d expect that Gylfi will be better in a footballing side, especially with Mina to put the ball into on set pieces.

I’d be surprised if Morgan ever becomes the player we need in midfield. At his age I’d probably sell while he still has value - he must be worth £25m to another PL club or one in France?

N’Zonzi would be the best case, but Joao Mario or RLC would be great additions to the team too.

If we can get rid of Martina, Vlasic (if he has no future here), Morgan, one of Sandro/Bolasie (ideally Bolasie, and a couple of younger players who won’t make the cut like Browning and Galloway, and bring in at least one CB and one of the above CMs I think we could have a great season.

he's good but obviously not 60m, Being English and buying from another prem team would add it up to that figure, Can see him being England Captain soon.

I don't see it with Lascelles mate, not too that level anyway. He's in and around the same age as Maguire, Keane, Tarkowski, Stones and Gibson. Most of the above have significantly more caps than him and I can't see him jumping the cue with them.

Waiting around for Mina and ending up with nobody has been my fear for weeks. Get someone more easily attainable first come back if Mina agrees closer to the deadline. Ending up with nobody would be dangerous and very Everton.

If we can get Mina wrapped up as soon as possible, hopefully we can bring in another CB as well. Zouma on loan would be a great addition as he’s got everything and there’s a very real chance of getting him permanently.

I can’t see us spending a combined £70m on Mina and Lascelles without at least two major outgoings. What a back line that would be though eh? Pickford, Coleman, Mina, Lascelles, Digne.

Personally I’d prefer us go for Zouma and try to blood in Holgate if Lascelles was too expensive. Lascelles seems to have that right mix of being decent on the ball but can be a proper defender when needed. We could also use another leader in the team.

If Lookman stays I’m actually quite happy to go with what we have in attack unless someone who is genuinely a step up becomes available. Spending huge money on a player like Welbeck isn’t worth it.

CM definitely needs someone better on the ball than what we already have there. Gana looked brilliant the other day and you’d expect that Gylfi will be better in a footballing side, especially with Mina to put the ball into on set pieces.

I’d be surprised if Morgan ever becomes the player we need in midfield. At his age I’d probably sell while he still has value - he must be worth £25m to another PL club or one in France?

N’Zonzi would be the best case, but Joao Mario or RLC would be great additions to the team too.

If we can get rid of Martina, Vlasic (if he has no future here), Morgan, one of Sandro/Bolasie (ideally Bolasie, and a couple of younger players who won’t make the cut like Browning and Galloway, and bring in at least one CB and one of the above CMs I think we could have a great season.
I agree with u mate but would prefer to keep bolasie over sandro...... I think.he makes a decent impact sub

Can see only one CB coming in now if I'm honest. If we happen to make another 1-2 signings after that then we've done very well.

So much focus on CBs and particularly Mina, but little in the way of rumours for other positions that allegedly Silva wants to strengthen, particularly attacking-wise. Hoping for a surprise or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back