Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us doing loads tomorrow if I'm being totally honest. Bernard will be announced, then we'll get a CB in (who that is christ knows at this point) but I can't see anything else beyond that.

Agree with this, and think the centre back might even be a loan (Zouma). I’d still class that as a good window overall, albeit leaving us a bit short at the back.

For me, to be able to class it as a brilliant window we’d need to get Bernard, two of Mina/Rojo/Lascelles/Zouma, and a centre mid, probably on loan like Gomes.

The exciting thing is nobody but for the club actually knows who we are in for, who is coming and who is going and even then they want more than they'll get in either direction.
Transfer window has been positive thats for sure!

You can’t get excited about a Brazilian International Playmaker, until we get a center half.

We’ve rumbled you Mr Pullis.
Ha ha it's not that I'm made up with him. But we will be leaking goals for fun if we don't plug the gaps in the back four aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back