Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand the richarlison shouts. Honestly think lookman is a better player. His form died off massively in the second half. I would definitely take him but would prefer lookman or kluivert on the wing.

..can’t see us doing any business with Watford for a long time unless we’re prepared to pay treble what any other club will pay.

I don't really understand the richarlison shouts. Honestly think lookman is a better player. His form died off massively in the second half. I would definitely take him but would prefer lookman or kluivert on the wing.

Yeah I'm unsure, you either look at it that with Silva he was fantastic. Yes he missed a lot but he still scored and assisted every game and if Silva were to be our coach maybe he could get him producing that high standard for us all season ,he'd get about 20 goals.

But, was the drop off in form because everyone else downed tools or was it because he started to get found out. For his price he's not worth the risk yet imo would rather see how he does this season at Watford and then decide.

Yeah I'm unsure, you either look at it that with Silva he was fantastic. Yes he missed a lot but he still scored and assisted every game and if Silva were to be our coach maybe he could get him producing that high standard for us all season ,he'd get about 20 goals.

But, was the drop off in form because everyone else downed tools or was it because he started to get found out. For his price he's not worth the risk yet imo would rather see how he does this season at Watford and then decide.

He just burned out. He’d played so much football without a break.

Arteta was a paceless luxury. Had effect on games. I see Iceland very much in his mould just pushed higher up. I rate him. DCL too btw.
I watched sigurdsonn closely a few games before his injury people were saying he was lazy,he actually works his socks off,yeah we overpaid for him but he definitely adds quality allied to work ethic to our paltry squad.

What attributes? He's tall? And fast? Agbonlahor was tall and fast, Vaughan was the same.... being able to run fast isn't a rare attribute . His finishing is pathetic he doesn't have a powerfull shot and he doesn't find the corners, he has no composure and misses sitters. His workrate and pace is the only thing he's got and that's not good enough to be a decent prem striker
Shane Long has made of career of doing exactly this in the Premier League.

DCL has just turned 21 and had his first full season with a terrible side devoid of any positives going forward (Scoring 9 with 6 assists in all comps).

Why don't we give him a chance to actually develop before throwing him on the scrap heap because he's not lethal in front of goal?

What attributes? He's tall? And fast? Agbonlahor was tall and fast, Vaughan was the same.... being able to run fast isn't a rare attribute . His finishing is pathetic he doesn't have a powerfull shot and he doesn't find the corners, he has no composure and misses sitters. His workrate and pace is the only thing he's got and that's not good enough to be a decent prem striker

You didn't rate james Vaughan pre injury?

It's better than that mate... apparently DCL is the best player in the world for his age in his position... that actually got typed

Where was that typed lol

I get that he was burned out, but for the money, there are better options. Rooney was burned out, too, but if we can move his wages, it’d be tough to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back