Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney and Mirallas out, Ziyech and Lozano in wouldn’t be bad like would it?
Add Bolasie to that out list please.

I’m also not as high on Lozano as most. Never really stood out to me as special in the internationals I’ve watched. Clearly still an upgrade though.

I’m also in the not a massive fan of lonzano boat, i feel he is too limited for this league wheras Hakim Ziyech has a considerably higher level of skill, awareness, passing range and goal scoring ability

If it was one or the other i’d pray we go for Ziyech

I’m also in the not a massive fan of lonzano boat, i feel he is too limited for this league wheras Hakim Ziyech has a considerably higher level of skill, awareness, passing range and goal scoring ability

If it was one or the other i’d pray we go for Ziyech
And Kluivert over Lozano too?

...early days in the transfer window and these are the rumours for this Tuesday morning;

- Amid interest from Everton and Liverpool, the Shields Gazette reports Centre Back, Jamaal Lascalles, is content at Newcastle United.

- According to ESPN, Mexico’s PSV winger, Hirving Lozano, is focused on the World Cup despite growing speculation linking the 22 year old with a move to Everton. Lozano said, “Brands brought me to PSV and I am grateful, happy, but i’m not thinking i’m an option (for Everton). If there is an option to leave, we’ll decide what is the best for me and my family, but i’m concentrating on the National Team”.

- SkySports report DC United’s online store mistakingly posted Wayne Rooney’s name on their website before removing it yesterday.

- Sky also suggest Everton have been scouting Lille midfielder, Yvette Bissouma. The 21 year old hails from Mali and Everton’s interest is thought to have originated from former DoF, Steve Walsh.

- Calciomercato.com suggest Everton, Spurs and Brighton are interested in Valencia forward, Rodrigo. Superdeporte, however, say the Spanish International is happy at the club and does not intent to leave this summer.

...and other things;

- Reports from Portugal (via Sports Witness) say negotiations are drawing to a close and Marco Silva is expected to be announced Everton Manager this week.

- Andre Villas-Boas has emerged a surprise 2nd favourite for the Everton Manager Post according to SkyBet. The former Spurs and Chelsea boss was 20-1 yesterday morning but has been backed in to as low as 5-1.

...early days in the transfer window and these are the rumours for this Tuesday morning;

- Amid interest from Everton and Liverpool, the Shields Gazette reports Centre Back, Jamaal Lascalles, is content at Newcastle United.

- According to ESPN, Mexico’s PSV winger, Hirving Lozano, is focused on the World Cup despite growing speculation linking the 22 year old with a move to Everton. Lozano said, “Brands brought me to PSV and I am grateful, happy, but i’m not thinking i’m an option (for Everton). If there is an option to leave, we’ll decide what is the best for me and my family, but i’m concentrating on the National Team”.

- SkySports report DC United’s online store mistakingly posted Wayne Rooney’s name on their website before removing it yesterday.

- Sky also suggest Everton have been scouting Lille midfielder, Yvette Bissouma. The 21 year old hails from Mali and Everton’s interest is thought to have originated from former DoF, Steve Walsh.

- Calciomercato.com suggest Everton, Spurs and Brighton are interested in Valencia forward, Rodrigo. Superdeporte, however, say the Spanish International is happy at the club and does not intent to leave this summer.

...and other things;

- Reports from Portugal (via Sports Witness) say negotiations are drawing to a close and Marco Silva is expected to be announced Everton Manager this week.

- Andre Villas-Boas has emerged a surprise 2nd favourite for the Everton Manager Post according to SkyBet. The former Spurs and Chelsea boss was 20-1 yesterday morning but has been backed in to as low as 5-1.

...and other things;

its Yves mate not Yvette :)

Imagine if that was his name lol

I’m talking about footballing style and ability nothing to do with what they’re like off the pitch. Obviously.

..surprised me looking at the clips in that he looks mainly a footballer as opposed to mainly an athlete. Likes a nutmeg. I have to admit that i’ve never heard of him. It appears he was on Steve Walsh’s radar so this one must now be a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back