Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were people saying he was lazy?

Bloody hell. Gylfi was consistently up there with our hardest working players.

Looking forward to seeing the side built around him next year - as it should be. He's quality, even though we did overpay.
Yep mate,on here and at the games,I think it was mainly in the games where he hadn't produced much to be fair,but he was still working like a Trojan.

The scouting network at Everton will have been asked by Walsh/Allyrdyce to identify certain types of players where the felt we needed strengthening. A number of players will have been suggested and Bissouma will probably be in the mould of N'Nonzi that Sam wanted in January.

It now depends on what type of player Silva feels he needs at the club, but he did have a very similar player in the middle at Watford.

The scouting network at Everton will have been asked by Walsh/Allyrdyce to identify certain types of players where the felt we needed strengthening. A number of players will have been suggested and Bissouma will probably be in the mould of N'Nonzi that Sam wanted in January.

It now depends on what type of player Silva feels he needs at the club, but he did have a very similar player in the middle at Watford.

I like this guy, he fits the remit we should be looking for, potential with the ability to improve with a high ceiling. The player he reminds me most of in the Prem is probably Ndidi at leicester

Denis Zakaria

@Zatara

I’m also in the not a massive fan of lonzano boat, i feel he is too limited for this league wheras Hakim Ziyech has a considerably higher level of skill, awareness, passing range and goal scoring ability

If it was one or the other i’d pray we go for Ziyech

I don’t claim to be an expert on either, but better goal scoring ability? Lozano scored more than double the goals Ziyech did last year, in less games, and is 3 years younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back