Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s this 22 year old Mexican, winger I think from PSV, any good, does anyone know?
Mexicans compare him to Pulisic as their version for the next generation. Obviously I think Pulisic is better, and I think they’re well biased for a player who’s never shown at a top level, but honestly we’re both biased.

He’s very talented but I’m not as high on him as most from the times I’ve seen him with the national team.

I watched the first 5 mins of that video and he looks impressive.
2 questions for you
Given a choice of him or the Yvves lad from Lille who would in your opinion best suit our needs.
If Lille sell that fecker Fekir to the devils spawn across the park , would they be up to selling another one or possibly 2 of their starting midfield.
Do they need the money ??

Ndombele is better and will always be better than Bissouma for me.

He's an Amiens player - was on loan at Lyon last season.

This is so much Barkley and even better.

This is a priority signing if indeed he is one of our target.

We’ve been crying out for a ball carrying midfielder and it’s a MUST HAVE for any successful team.

Look at the clip, every passage of play consists of him taking out 2, 3, 4 and up to 5 opponent in a single run. This skill set is immense for a team playing counter attacking football. Spaces will open up as wide as a airplane tarmac every time he runs with the ball.

This signing is even more crucial than a pacy winger.

Please tel me we’re link with him mate, please.

No link sorry buddy just me being a fake DoF.

Ndombele is better and will always be better than Bissouma for me.

He's an Amiens player - was on loan at Lyon last season.
Thanks for that
Amiens must have some side if they can afford to let him out on loan
Have Lille got an option to buy or would Amiens sell him.
He looks to have it all football wise
Anybtalk of his character and attitude ?

Thanks for that
Amiens must have some side if they can afford to let him out on loan
Have Lille got an option to buy or would Amiens sell him.
He looks to have it all football wise
Anybtalk of his character and attitude ?

I dunno how it worked, Amiens are a lowly side, he wasn't this good last season either. Not sure on the arrangement sorry buddy! I can imagine Lyon will try turn it permanent but lots of clubs will be sniffing.

No idea on character/attitude sorry buddy only watched him on the pitch.

One LB I hoped we would be interested in is Ricardo Rodriguez who played for that Wolfsburg team we smashed off the park, Delicious left foot and attacking but he got sold to AC milan, Not sure if he's fallen off since though.

Tom Pearce our former youth player and now England u21 left back linked again from Leeds.

He's probably the left back to replace Baines with a starter also to be signed...

Tom Pearce our former youth player and now England u21 left back linked again from Leeds.

He's probably the left back to replace Baines with a starter also to be signed...

Don't get your hopes up too much Zatman

Baines is on holiday in LA.

And it's the S** reporting it.

If it was/becomes Joyce/Hunter/Bascombe/King, then that's when we know it's legit

Or Ornstein. Because, the Orn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back