Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Tosun, but the need for a top quality CF is high.

Looking around for potential strikers there isn’t a great deal.

People like Icardi are still pure fantasy, and I don’t want an aged player like Vardy for example. I am made up Walsh has gone as he would have been trying his hardest for someone like Vard or Deeney. Brands will be more creative which am looking forward to seeing.

I also think if Silva comes he will request a very mobile striker, hence why he went for Andre Gray and used him ahead of that lump Deeney.

Attachments

• Rainbow33.webp
    Rainbow33.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 103

I like Tosun, but the need for a top quality CF is high.

Looking around for potential strikers there isn’t a great deal.

People like Icardi are still pure fantasy, and I don’t want an aged player like Vardy for example. I am made up Walsh has gone as he would have been trying his hardest for someone like Vard or Deeney. Brands will be more creative which am looking forward to seeing.

I also think if Silva comes he will request a very mobile striker, hence why he went for Andre Gray and used him ahead of that lump Deeney.
What about André silva from Milan. Struggled early on like the rest of the Milan team. But has a decent goal scoring record for Portugal.

Tom Pearce our former youth player and now England u21 left back linked again from Leeds.

He's probably the left back to replace Baines with a starter also to be signed...
I think Marcel may be casting a wider net
No matter who Walsh scouted nothing will happen on the transfer front without his say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back