Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The size and skill of some of these French based midfielders... and we’re stuck with Morgan.

Looks like a taller version of Oliver Ntcham at Celtic, who is an excellent young player and one who would be easily accessible to us. 4.5m Celtic paid for him, anything less than 10m and we will have got ourselves a proper bargain.

174207.jpg

....when Brands was appointed amid links of the super agent, I think it was @bluestevon who immediately suggested the Mexican winger would be a target. Suggest you watch the YouTube clips, he looks very talented and scores goals but clearly it’s a big step up to the Premiership.

He’s in the Mexico World Cup squad.
Buy him before the world cup he'll turn out to be crap.

Don't buy him before the world cup and he'll be outstanding, his price goes up by £20m, and everyone's after him.:)

I work with plenty of Utd supporters. Mourinho has it in for him but they all say he’s their best left back by far and one of their best performers when he’s given a run of games. I’d definitely have him here

Yeah, most probaly in the same way all our fans were saying we missed Bolasie, mori etc. Until they actually came back and got slated again.

So many players these days get better when they're out injured... Until they actually start playing football again.

Yeah, most probaly in the same way all our fans were saying we missed Bolasie, mori etc. Until they actually came back and got slated again.

So many players these days get better when they're out injured... Until they actually start playing football again.

Not sure how it’s anything like that to be honest. They say Shaw plays well when he actually plays. That’s nothing like Bolasie/Mori for us.

Who we can get and should be after:

You're on a roll with these Nymz. Hope you're emailing them to Marcel too. I like this guy and that Spanish left back at Benfica.

Was that French kid from RBL one of yours too? The centre back. I'll have him aswell.

Throw in Hakim Ziyech and young Kluivert and that's our business done. How much do you reckon for the lot?. £140m?. Three of them are still very young.

Philipp Max should be our top target really considering his talent and that he’s guaranteed to go for a low figure (as do most players from the league).

Sadly theres the danger that he just had a "lucky season", he got a shedload of assists last season, but before that, 2 last season, then ZERO in 3 seasons, granted for 2 of them he hardly played, anyway, have you even watched him play? Im not saying that to be arsey, but I cant find many vids of him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back