Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kluivert to Roma for 15 million Euros......

Wheres that popped up? I cant see him leaving for under 25mil even with 1 year on his deal.

And for all his antics in Holland including the bite and a 8 game ban in Holland,a team took a risk and got him for a bargain and tripled the value a few years later.

Ziyech i'm not sure on as he's not even the best player in that Ajax team,62 games and 16 goals for Ajax,his previous club he had a 68 games and 30 goals,if anything he has regressed at Ajax and tells me he failed on the step up to a better team,probably showcases why at 25 no decent European team has bought him.

De Ligt,Dolberg and Kluivert are the ones getting the plaudits over at Ajax and they are aged between 18-20,Ziyech isn't even the main man at Ajax.

And the recent record of Dutch flops from this generation of dutch attacking talent the last 5 years who came to the PL,Depay,Klassen,Jannssen,Wolfswinkel,De Jong at the top of my head who were all awful.

Dolbergs value will be lower now as hes been rested alot this season.

De ligt 50mil for a world class talent

Kluivert a bargain as only 1 year on his contract.

Ziyech i dont think will hack this league...as i said 12 months ago about klaassen.

According to Wikipedia (which could be wrong) he's sitting on 24 goals, 18 France caps and never been nominated for a balloon.

So I'd assume the fee paid remains at the original £38m and they could be keen to sell before the add-ons kick in.

Just a minor thing, hes scored 36 goals for United, in all comps.

Wheres that popped up? I cant see him leaving for under 25mil even with 1 year on his deal.

Ziyech i dont think will hack this league...as i said 12 months ago about klaassen.

We wont be signing De Ligt.

How you can say hes a world class talent at 18 playing only in the Dutch league im not quite sure.

He looks a very good prospect for sure, but hey, its not like you to oversell a yoot.

We wont be signing De Ligt.

How you can say hes a world class talent at 18 playing only in the Dutch league im not quite sure.

He looks a very good prospect for sure, but hey, its not like you to oversell a yoot.

World class 'talent' meaning a potential superstar...which i think he is.

How many other 18 year olds playing at centre back would you put ahead of him?

If you were compiling a list of the current top centre backs in world football who were 18 would he be named?

World class...talent ;)

World class 'talent' meaning a potential superstar...which i think he is.

How many other 18 year olds playing at centre back would you put ahead of him?

If you were compiling a list of the current top centre backs in world football who were 18 would he be named?

World class...talent ;)

No Zat, hes a Wonderkid.

World Class talent have actual World Class talent, not potential.

Its on that Italian website mate.

I remember back in the day people saying John Bostock would be world class.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes (most of the time) it doesn't.

Thats my only issue with young players.

90% of the time they dont live up to the hype, the footballing world is littered with the next best thing, most of them playing 2nd level football.

10% go on to be good solid players and around 1% actually go on to become bangers.

So to me, saying an 18 year old has World Class talent is totally meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back