Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people honestly think we’re getting £12m for Rooney????
That might be what the deal is valued at (including wages and agent fees) but no way we’re receiving money for him. Likely we’ll be contributing to his wages

Why would we let him go for nothing? Thsys way more bizarre than thinking we'll get £12m.

It isn't true

No one knows the full story but I doubt this story has come out of thin air. Very easy to make a story up of "dressing room unrest" in a broad term but alot more difficult to specifically name certain players publically. I personally think its naive to completely dismiss the story based on the publisher of the story.

Buy loads of good players, sell the crap ones. Get them playing to their strengths. Have a balanced squad (not loads of no10s!!) It’s not hard is it?

Must have taken some mental gymnastics to get that line of thinking.

2 players being taunted by an african team mate with homophobic jokes/accusations

Other team mates have taken a stand against said african team mate

Now todays story is Davies and Niasse against each other with Davies "feeling fed up" which in those words makes you feel like he's been run down mentally by something.

Niasse is his African team mate

Article states a number of team mates are unhappy with Niasse over whatever he has said/done and want him out.

The two stories are very similiar imo. If they are true who knows but I wouldnt completely dismiss this and it'll be interesting to see if any movement in terms of outgoing players possibly point to an issue in the ranks.

2 players being taunted by an african team mate with homophobic jokes/accusations

Other team mates have taken a stand against said african team mate

Now todays story is Davies and Niasse against each other with Davies "feeling fed up" which in those words makes you feel like he's been run down mentally by something.

Niasse is his African team mate

Article states a number of team mates are unhappy with Niasse over whatever he has said/done and want him out.

The two stories are very similiar imo. If they are true who knows but I wouldnt completely dismiss this and it'll be interesting to see if any movement in terms of outgoing players possibly point to an issue in the ranks.

I would completely dismiss based on:

One - the source of today's 'story'
Two - the vagueness of the Mail story
Three - the overwhelming amount of videos/photos of Niasse interacting with Davies on and off the pitch
Four - the source of today's 'story'
Five - the source of today's 'story'

Sell everyone over 25 and don't buy. See what happens. I think that would be more exciting than buying late 20's average players.

I don't want any more Ajax players. I've watched them a lot these season and they are all pretty ordinary.

No one knows the full story but I doubt this story has come out of thin air. Very easy to make a story up of "dressing room unrest" in a broad term but alot more difficult to specifically name certain players publically. I personally think its naive to completely dismiss the story based on the publisher of the story.

What if I tell you that I happen to know somebody who works for the rag in question? Will you believe me then that it's not true?

The quotes are fabricated. You'd only have to read them to realise that anyway but I know they are.

I'm not saying there hasn't been a dressing room rift - there may well have been. But there is certainly nothing of what the *** have described

But if you need further persuasion, there's several Instagram videos in the Niasse thread that I suggest you go and watch.

I don't want any more Ajax players. I've watched them a lot these season and they are all pretty ordinary.

Their left-back is handy - will be playing for Argentina in the World Cup - but only signed in January.

Ziyech is an excellent player but I'd rather go get a powerful midfielder before another number 10 - get some physicality in the middle of the park.

What if I tell you that I happen to know somebody who works for the rag in question? Will you believe me then that it's not true?

The quotes are fabricated. You'd only have to read them to realise that anyway but I know they are.

I'm not saying there hasn't been a dressing room rift - there may well have been. But there is certainly nothing of what the *** have described

But if you need further persuasion, there's several Instagram videos in the Niasse thread that I suggest you go and watch.

Drop that name, Eddie Hearn's understudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back