Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saying Swansea play better, he plays better.

We play crap, he plays worse.

I can’t really make it any simpler if I tried.
But shouldn't the whole point of him be to make us play a bit better and not just blend in with the rest of the gash

People are going to be very disappointed, he aint going anywhere.

Hes probably our best player.

Infact, not probably, hes 100% our best player.

Agreed. He was over priced, but he isn’t the first to be overpriced and won’t be the last, in terms of us signing players or other clubs signing players and it doesn’t make him a bad player because of it. But he is our best player, but none of them covered themselves in glory last year. He will be better next season when we can actually attack and get forward.

Agreed. He was over priced, but he isn’t the first to be overpriced and won’t be the last, in terms of us signing players or other clubs signing players and it doesn’t make him a bad player because of it. But he is our best player, but none of them covered themselves in glory last year. He will be better next season when we can actually attack and get forward.

I really like him, liked him for years.

We overpaid, so what really, its only money, when I say we overpaid, at the time, 45m should have been enough to get a top tier player, but we cant attract those, Swansea didnt want him to go, cos they knew what happened would happen, so we paid a premium.

Hes not a top tier player, hes not flashy, but he works hard for the team and he has moments of excellence, he wont let us down, he wont give up.

With a full pre-season and a good manager in the correct formation he will smash it next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back