Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands will do 95%, if not more, of the transfers and contracts. Have a read of what a DoF does, good article about it in the Echo today.

I know exactly what a DoF is meant to do mate

But he will definitely speak with the manager first, there will still be a discussion about what/who is needed

He is not good enough at all. The weird sentiment we have for him cos he tries hard, doesn't moan and bagged a few does make him near the level we expect.
Bit harsh I think. He's not a conventionally great player by any means but are we really so good that we can't even find a place on the bench for someone with his goalscoring record?

I agree that we need another option up front, but I would be very (pleasantly) surprised if we manage to improve our attacking options to the point that Niasse would no longer be a useful option off the bench.

He is not good enough at all. The weird sentiment we have for him cos he tries hard, doesn't moan and bagged a few does make him near the level we expect.

You can't argue that he doesn't have an impact though.

There's a lot to be said for a player who can score just through being a nuisance.

I don't think we NEED a reserve keeper. Stekelenberg is a perfectly adequate back up. It's a hard sell that one anyway. Nobody with any hopes to do anything with his career is going to come and sit behind England's number one, especially as he is still only a kid himself.

Just go get richard Wright in

I don't think we NEED a reserve keeper. Stekelenberg is a perfectly adequate back up. It's a hard sell that one anyway. Nobody with any hopes to do anything with his career is going to come and sit behind England's number one, especially as he is still only a kid himself.

in all seriousness, just go get Boaz Myhill or someone like that, Newcastle have like 5 goalies and none of them are no.1 material. Just take one of them, Rob elliot or Karl Darlow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back