Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather get Luke Shaw than Danny Rose.

Mourinho doesn’t like him full stop but I wouldn’t suggest that means much these days. The way he’s managed Rashford and Martial shows he doesn’t always get it right and the approach he’s taken with Shaw hasn’t worked.

Whenever Shaw plays he looks good. My Utd supporting mates all like him. He’d offer us plenty down the left, is a good age and has a point to prove.

WelloffTiredArgusfish.gif

Such a random player to love.

Have you watched him this season? Only way people take the ball off him is by booting him in the air. Fella I work with is a boro fan and has said something has clicked with him and hes much better than he was last season

I think he's garbage mate.

Looked half-decent in the championship. If people are having a go at me for suggesting Josh King - who has at least proved it in the Prem - then I hope they're not fooled by a YouTube trick reel sensation with three good performances to his name in three years.

I wouldn't see the point in selling niasse and replacing with King for more money tbh, which is what would be the case if we were actually interested in.

that's fine mate

people have been saying we need another striker.

personally I think there's other areas to focus on first.

If another striker does come in, then it will probably be Niasse who is shipped out though. I can't see us having four strikers on the books.

that's fine mate

people have been saying we need another striker.

personally I think there's other areas to focus on first.

If another striker does come in, then it will probably be Niasse who is shipped out though. I can't see us having four strikers on the books.

You want top 4 but you can’t start the season with Cenk and that lottery winner

You want top 4 but you can’t start the season with Cenk and that lottery winner

Right I'm baffled.

Not once have I said I think we should be aiming for top 4 next season. In an ideal world, yeh, but I've said loads of times we're miles off it.

We need to bolster other areas than centre forward first imo.

But, a good option for a versatile forward different to any of the players we currently have for that role, and who is proven in the Premier League over a number of seasons, could well be available and if he is I think he would improve us.

It's very simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back