Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to stop buying players who are simply available and who made their name elsewhere.....we need to buy players who can fit into a style of football the DoF and Manager agree is the way forward.

Fed up of us being associated with players who have seen their prospects ended at another club only to be determined ‘good enough for Everton”.

I’d rather get Luke Shaw than Danny Rose.

Mourinho doesn’t like him full stop but I wouldn’t suggest that means much these days. The way he’s managed Rashford and Martial shows he doesn’t always get it right and the approach he’s taken with Shaw hasn’t worked.

Whenever Shaw plays he looks good. My Utd supporting mates all like him. He’d offer us plenty down the left, is a good age and has a point to prove.

Salah and De Bruyne suggests that the special one's talent radar may have a blind spot.

The "average" players (minus Bolasie) were supposed to be top quality. Keane, Sigurdsson, Klaassen. Plus we brought in top quality (Tosun/Walcott).

Martina was always just a cheap backup with little impact to anything and Rooney a marketing ploy.

The assumption that keeps passing by people is that players like Kouliably wants to join a currently shambles club like Everton.

Am I using a different dictionary?

I think he's garbage mate.

Looked half-decent in the championship. If people are having a go at me for suggesting Josh King - who has at least proved it in the Prem - then I hope they're not fooled by a YouTube trick reel sensation with three good performances to his name in three years.
I dunno just think he's improved a lot since he was first on the scene. I'm also an advocate of Josh King, if we sell Niasse for 15 and get King in for 20 I think that would be good business.

I dunno just think he's improved a lot since he was first on the scene. I'm also an advocate of Josh King, if we sell Niasse for 15 and get King in for 20 I think that would be good business.

fair enough

I just don't think he'd be any improvement on Bolasie and I think £15m could be better spent elsewhere

WelloffTiredArgusfish.gif

Ricardo is pure magic. Not arsed about his age, get him Marcel.

I feel like in a summer where we can’t afford to play catch up this is what we will be doing....
Sorry to be a tad indignant, but what does that actually mean...”we can’t afford to play catch up”?

Surely catching up with those ahead of us is exactly what we need to do first and foremost,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back