Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Torriera is who Napoli want to replace Jorgingo, when he goes to city.

Yeh, I can imagine him going there - looks a very similar player.

He looks a classy player. Only seen him play once though so apart from the youtube clips that's all I can offer.

However, he's 5'6. I know it sounds stupid to say, but there's a big chance he'd be completely bullied out in the Premier League in that position.

And looking at how Silva has liked to play before, he doesn't usually have somebody that small and slight operating in midfield.

don't understand loaning Klaassen out

either he stays and fights for a place or sell him outright
Same as any of our poo players really. Get them sold and out of the club. I'm talking Besic, Bolasie, Sandro, Schneiderlin, Jagielka, Williams, Martina, Browning, Galloway, Pennington, Stekelenberg.

Jorginho to City
Klaassen to Napoli
Torreira to Everton

Sorted

Haha

In terms of playing style, Torreira would be the ideal Jorginho replacement.

I think Klaassen could actually suit Silva's style more than it did Koeman's or Allardyce's.

But either way I think we need a big, powerful unit of a player to come into midfield.

Carvalho would certainly provide the power and size, and he's good on the ball. Whether he's got the athleticism to get us up the pitch is up for debate.

Hasn’t that Carvalho been linked with like every club in England for the last few years. Think it’s lazy journalism. Like the sound of Torreria though!
His agent has been hawking him around the Premier League for a couple of seasons now.

He was very heavily linked to West Ham at one point.

If he`s been available for a while, you`d have to question why has no one come in for him.

File, under agent trying to manufacture a pay day for himself.

Haha

I think Klaassen could actually suit Silva's style more than it did Koeman's or Allardyce's.

But either way I think we need a big, powerful unit of a player to come into midfield.

Carvalho would certainly provide the power and size, and he's good on the ball. Whether he's got the athleticism to get us up the pitch is up for debate.

I’m not a fan of Carvalho at all. Tom Huddlestone springs to mind. Not mobile enough.

His agent has been hawking him around the Premier League for a couple of seasons now.

He was very heavily linked to West Ham at one point.

If he`s been available for a while, you`d have to question why has no one come in for him.

File, under agent trying to manufacture a pay day for himself.

The worrying thing is that he’s played under Silva previously

Haha

N'Zonzi.

Jorginho to City
Klaassen to Napoli
Torreira to Everton

Sorted

Signings that I think could improve us...still want a proper creative player and another quality striker...

------------------------Pickford--------------------------
Coleman Smalling Lascelles Rose
Walcott Gana Carvalho/loftus Lozano
------------------------Sigurdsun------------------------
---------------------------Tosun---------------------------

Bench: Lookman Holgate Kenny Baines Jags
Out: Klassen Rooney Schneiderlin Williams Bolasie Vlasic

What to do with: Davies Niasse Keane Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back