Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Carvalho is lazy journalism. Ozkayup possibly and Lozano the most desired...no concrete links on any yet. Bit of a risky gamble.

I think Caravlho is a big yes, is he not similar to Dacoure in position and a type that Silva uses?

He looked amazing a few years ago and doesnt seem to have changed much...reached his peak?

Issue with him is his turning speed...hes not got the pace and, as weve seen with Klaassen and Keane that is a worry.

Barry was 'ok' (im not a fan) and he was similarly one paced...so may be ok.

But i want better than ok...if we went with 2 centre midfielders out of Davies, Baningime, Gana + Torreira (linked) id prefer another player similar to Torreira in age and potential (who doesnt mess around)

Perhaps the French 21 year old who was linked...thats a good mix.

Think he's just settled at a level but that level is actually good.

The pace thing. Yeh, he isn't quick, but unlike Klaassen he has the strength and power to just brush people off. And when he needs to shift it, he can.

You put him next to a player like Gueye (against the best sides) and there'd be no getting through. Put him next to a more attack-minded, deep-lying playmaker or box-to-box midfielder, and it's equally good.

We'll see. Ideally we could do with somebody who has a mix of everything like.

Doesn't matter how much money we have, some players just will not come to us (Boateng).

If we lobbed £150k a week at him, maybe.

But yeh, it would be doubtful.

It's not out of the realms of possibility though, if you get me. Bayern won't sell for a *massive* fee.

But, I just get the feeling it'll be Juve. Possibly Arsenal or PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back