Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree I do think we'll have the cash for those 4 positions mind.

Klaasaan - £8-10 million
Sandro £5-7 million
Schnerderlin- £15 million
Vlasic - £5 million
Besic - £5 million
Mirallas - £4 million
Jags - pennies
Williams - pennies
Martina- pennies

Those expected sales would bring in £40-45 million

Add one of Bolasie or Lookman out for £12-15 million

Niasse if he goes for £10-12 million

We could easily have a good £50-60 million to play with just from player sales. Get Marcel Brands in and get us 2-3 top quality shrewd signings and let Moshiri open the chequebook for a Mahrez type wideman to excite the fans :drunk:

You have zero idea on the current market do you?

You have zero idea on the current market do you?

Sandro wont fetch much more considering his performances for both us and Sevilla. We'll likely make our money back with him going back to a Malaga/Betis type club who aint got big funds to spend.

Vlasic has done nowt to suggest any club will spend £10 million+ unless we loaned him out and hope he puts in some good performances.

Sandro wont fetch much more considering his performances for both us and Sevilla. We'll likely make our money back with him going back to a Malaga/Betis type club who aint got big funds to spend.

Vlasic has done nowt to suggest any club will spend £10 million+ unless we loaned him out and hope he puts in some good performances.

Doesn't matter what they've done for us we're a PL club, they're young and they're known as potential world talents.

Doesn't matter what they've done for us we're a PL club, they're young and they're known as potential world talents.

And are on mega wages which clubs have to take on and as such have bargaining power. Davy Klaassan is proof of this - Ajax captain, scored 15 odd goals and about 20 assists last season in Holland yet even he had no interes other than a loan move in january.

Those expecting us to get daft money for flop signings on 90/100k a week wages will be in for a shock. Niasse has done the business in terms of goals but we cant even seem to get £10 million for him.

And are on mega wages which clubs have to take on and as such have bargaining power. Davy Klaassan is proof of this - Ajax captain, scored 15 odd goals and about 20 assists last season in Holland yet even he had no interes other than a loan move in january.

Those expecting us to get daft money for flop signings on 90/100k a week wages will be in for a shock. Niasse has done the business in terms of goals but we cant even seem to get £10 million for him.

You haven't got a zip have you.

Yeah I see what you're saying mate but I'd just say it would be below left back, 2 centre backs and a midfielder in terms of priority.

Tierney/Shaw, Manolas, Wiltshire, Dendonker, and a wide player like Bernard or Richarlison.

Try pick up a decent striker on loan and the team would be improved ten fold.

All financially doable, all we'd be able to attract with what we pay as well

Tierney/Shaw, Manolas, Wiltshire, Dendonker, and a wide player like Bernard or Richarlison.

Try pick up a decent striker on loan and the team would be improved ten fold.

All financially doable, all we'd be able to attract with what we pay as well

Wilshere for £8 million would be a no brainer. Hopefully if Fonesca does come in he brings a couple of his brazilian lads with him.

Pickford

Coleman
Keane
?
?

Gana
Davies
?

?
Siggurdsson
Walcott

Tosun

Bertrand at LB and a no nosense CB for me would do the job. Someone like Nzonzi in the centre and a quality left winger with pace who can score goals and also whip in a ball for Tosun to get his head on.
N'Zonzi and Gueye would be too defensive for me, Big Sam would go for it but I can't see Fonseca or Silva doing it. Agreed otherwise, though.

Said it in a reply above but unless Gueye goes I really think N'Zonzi would be an unnecessary signing. Didn't we spend the first portion of the season complaining about two DM's? Rather go for a more creative player that can dictate the play from deep.

A midfielder such as Oguzhan Ozyakup from Besiktas would be great. Gets on well with Tosun from what I gather, homegrown, fantastic technical and playmaking abilities from the middle of the park, and captains his club. Him or someone of a similar mold since Arsenal are sniffing around would be a great addition.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back