Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. Aubamayeng, a top class striker just moved to a Europa league team and also complained to UEFA about them not allowing him to play in it.

He was getting regular Europa League football at Dortmund.

He wanted more money. They all do. Nothing wrong with that either I suppose.

Hugely overrated, and we talk about Luke Shaw having the biggest belly, plays well once every Preston guild, no thanks!

Bolaise improved later in the second half and because of his direct running, and cut inside it opened up for the first goal, although offside. Needs to keep playing Bolaise until the end of the season and then make a call then if he will ever be good enough/fully recover from injury

I personally think that the jury is still out on him after the injury, but a lot of people dislike him just because of his price tag, plus he drives you insane because he cannot keep it simple (thus being more effective)

Not for me. Was a complete waste of money from the off. He's a 1 in 10 player. Always has been.

"International centre half" Harry McGuire??????????????
The lad is turbo turbo pants, watch him properly, go on i dare you!
Watch every time Leicester concede, he's no were to be seen, as hes like some mad homing device who just runs wherever the ball goes!
People have started to rate him because he uses his over sized head to bring the ball out of defence, he plays like an 12 year old on the play ground who is bigger than everyone else and plays rugby so thinks just running with it from deep works.
Always pulled out of position and ball watching!
Give me Mawson, Lascelles, Gibson even Keane over that fat head any day of the week

Difference of opinion with that. We still have a worse defence than Leicester...and he's a lot better than Keane purely on the fact he doesn't go hiding or is scared to tackle.

And the defenders you've mentioned are...from relegation threatened clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back