Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know the point I'm making and know the answer because it's a general guideline all deals. Of course there are millions of contigencies but we are more attractive when in europe.

I do, and I do not agree. I don't think it matters at all.

A Liverpool or Manchester United dipping into the Europa, yeah maybe. But nobody is rocking up to Everton, Leicester etc because they are playing a bunch of Khazak Postmen at 5pm on a Thursday night.

I would like to see the Lascelles geezer from the barcodes here as Jags replacement next year.I think Jags has 15-20 games left next year, much like Rooney who could usefully be eased out by Wilshire. Bring in the Bryan chap from Bristol to give Baines a spell. Lastly another goal scorer to complement or rotate with Cenk. that’s all really

I would like to see the Lascelles geezer from the barcodes here as Jags replacement next year.I think Jags has 15-20 games left next year, much like Rooney who could usefully be eased out by Wilshire. Bring in the Bryan chap from Bristol to give Baines a spell. Lastly another goal scorer to complement or rotate with Cenk. that’s all really

A championship calibre centre back, an injury prone centre mid and a championship left back, all three designed so we still play baines, jags and Rooney for half the games, and a back up striker.

Heady times to be a blue, if that would be our business then we'd struggle to finish mid table again mate.

Be boss seeing us playing a 37 year old jagielka and 34 year old baines for those 2-3 decent games they out in that has people thinking they're back to the players they once where though.

Reality is both are finished as anything more than cover now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back