Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see the Lascelles geezer from the barcodes here as Jags replacement next year.I think Jags has 15-20 games left next year, much like Rooney who could usefully be eased out by Wilshire. Bring in the Bryan chap from Bristol to give Baines a spell. Lastly another goal scorer to complement or rotate with Cenk. that’s all really

He’s the lad we got fined for tapping up isn’t he, Lascelles.

Phil Jones is a very good defender and has formed 50% of the best defensive partnership in the league this season. He is miles better than that Keane eejit, who everyone was creaming themselves over last summer, and he'll only cost half as much.

All of our signings from Manchester United in recent times have been good signings, apart from Schneiderlin, who everyone was raving about if I remember correctly.Need to get Fellaini on a free as well!

Phil Jones is a very good defender and has formed 50% of the best defensive partnership in the league this season. He is miles better than that Keane eejit, who everyone was creaming themselves over last summer, and he'll only cost half as much.

All of our signings from Manchester United in recent times have been good signings, apart from Schneiderlin, who everyone was raving about if I remember correctly.Need to get Fellaini on a free as well!

Our football is bad enough without him in there slowing everything down. No pace, no guile, no creativity, no passing range. He’d be the perfect addition to our useless yard dog midfield with Schneiderlin and Gueye.

Our football is bad enough without him in there slowing everything down. No pace, no guile, no creativity, no passing range. He’d be the perfect addition to our useless yard dog midfield with Schneiderlin and Gueye.
Sell Schneiderlin 15m, get Felli for free. No-lose situation. He'd be a superb addition for 2/3 years, no doubt about it.

If we could offload Schneiderlin for actual money, then use that for a creative midfielder and also poach Fellaini, our centre-of-the-field options would be smashing: Rooney, Davies, Gueye, Fellaini, creative midfielder, Beningime... all that just for a domestic season of one game per week. In a year's time we offload Rooney and decide if Davies is going to make it or not, and get another passer in and we're looking great.

I was never in love with Fellaini, I think he lacks mobility and is very poor at tracking runners. I do think he is a quality player though. He's excellent at defending corners, can be a very good attacking outlet and adds some steel to the midfield. On a free transfer, he would be an excellent signing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back