Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones is an excellent defender, but there would also have to be money spent on cover due to his poor injury record. I'd also take either or both of Wilshire and Ki on a free. Throw in Nasri, too.

Shaw will end up going to Tottenham, unfortunately.

Think Tottenham will go for Sessegnon

A championship calibre centre back, an injury prone centre mid and a championship left back, all three designed so we still play baines, jags and Rooney for half the games, and a back up striker.

Heady times to be a blue, if that would be our business then we'd struggle to finish mid table again mate.

Be boss seeing us playing a 37 year old jagielka and 34 year old baines for those 2-3 decent games they out in that has people thinking they're back to the players they once where though.

Reality is both are finished as anything more than cover now
I am certainly a fan of the transformative world class foreign signing too but would point out that many of our strong players came from championship sides or worse(e.g. Coleman, Baines, jags, Guye,) and we have a history of doing well with injury plagued write-offs(e.g. Gray, Reid) and probably there are as many of each of those signings that failed as succeeded or even a tad more but I dont think we should simply say never sign anyone from a lower league and never anyone who has had an injury.hopefully that’s not your meaning and i misconstrued your intent.

Jones is an excellent defender, but there would also have to be money spent on cover due to his poor injury record. I'd also take either or both of Wilshire and Ki on a free. Throw in Nasri, too.

Shaw will end up going to Tottenham, unfortunately.
Nasri hahahahaha. He is the most rotten of rotten eggs!

Galloway has flopped massively in his 2 loans, Browning been dreadful too. Can’t envisage how they would help.
Both need binning off immediately. Sadly looks like Mirallas will be sent back to us, and no guarantees as to whether Besic goes permanently either. Four absolute no-hopers back on our books. That's before we even get to the likes of Williams, Martina, Jagielka, Schneiderlin, Stekelenberg, et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back