Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half a million pounds a week every week on that lot
Think about it , half a million pounds every bloody week , that’s criminal negligence of the highest order
Not one of those should be in our starting 11

It’s no wonder Brands will be trimming before adding. In addition to those 5, we can probably trim the overall wage bill by about £250k per week taking into account roughly 5 ins and 15 outs.

I know there's a lot of debate about sell to buy etc. But even if we had Abramovich and Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as joint owners I'd still think it's a good idea to get rid of the jetsam, even if we didn't need the money. Some of them are just oxygen thieves.

Vídeo on the echo detailing our top 10 earners.

Mirallas - £70k p/w
Williams - £75k p/w
Bolasie - £80k p/w
Schneiderfraud - £120k p/w
Rooney - £160k p/w

What did you do Steve? Why did you hate us so?
Crazy. Consider this: If we were to sell and move on those 5, plus Sandro, and Klaassen, we would not only probably net 80-85 million in fees, but we would save 42 million PER YEAR in wages. Which could actually be spent then on transfers. Thats a 120-127 million savings from just moving on 7 players, of which may be 1 has a chance to start this season.

I know there's a lot of debate about sell to buy etc. But even if we had Abramovich and Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as joint owners I'd still think it's a good idea to get rid of the jetsam, even if we didn't need the money. Some of them are just oxygen thieves.

If Al Saud bought us I would be doing alot of Abdulajizzing

SET us back in years lol

Some of you need to stop hahaha

Wages are always going to go up when revenue goes up as well

We are making a tonne of money playing in the Prem and getting tv money

I bet Leicester probably pay higher wages than we do

Some of yous need a chill pill

Yeah we have dross on high wages but so does every other club

We will get rid of those that are surplus to requirements and the new signings will take over the ridiculous wages

For years we'd always have one wage burden, Duncan Ferguson (sorry Dunc), Van Der Meyde, Darren Gibson come to mind - now we've got a bunch - thanks Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back