Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of our players seem to leave on transfer deadline day when there is no more time for negotiating and decisions have to be made.

Just saying ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why is everyone saying, we should go get Loftus Cheek

The article was not a come get me plea, it was a "you best play me next season" to chelsea

Chelsea wont sell him, dont need to, and dont want to.
It will be very much like Christiansen, he will play for them loads next season!
Drinkwater they dont want, we dont know what they will do with Barkley, Bakayoko has been underwhelming & Fabregas is getting older.
He will get selected ahead of all of those players next season

Move on!

Well said. We are more likely to be offered Drinkwater. What a mistake he made moving to Chelsea. Lost his England shirt.

Has anybody else seen the BBC team of the week for the first round of group games. This is based on average ratings voted by viewers. The central midfield partnership, as voted by viewers, is Gana Geuye and Siggy. Pair a genuinely boss number 8 with those 2 and we're not far short of a very decent midfield 3 for Marco's system.

Incidentally, the player with the highest score for the round was Lozano. Maybe I was a bit hard on the kid in my assessment of his performance.

Has anybody else seen the BBC team of the week for the first round of group games. This is based on average ratings voted by viewers. The central midfield partnership, as voted by viewers, is Gana Geuye and Siggy. Pair a genuinely boss number 8 with those 2 and we're not far short of a very decent midfield 3 for Marco's system.

Incidentally, the player with the highest score for the round was Lozano. Maybe I was a bit hard on the kid in my assessment of his performance.

Think it is more to do with the clicking power of @BlueIceman

We do have the basis of a decent team. Like you said, get another central midfielder to go with Gueye and Sig. Another winger/forward to go with Lookman, Walcott and Tosun and get them playing decent football and we’ll be so much better than we showed last season.

A left back who can provide what Coleman does on the opposite flank and another centre half and we’re moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back