Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope we suddenly make sales and signings without any media knowledge...

Issue is of course the other club leaking bids...

Rooney, Bolasie and Williams out will be the ones I celebrate the most. Hopefully Jagielka won’t be far behind them.

I reckon we’ll be sticking with Jags at least one more season.

As nice as it would be to get rid of all the crap this summer it’s perhaps a bit unrealistic.

A few more to go this summer would be nice though.

So far we are doing the transfer window exactly how we need to do it. Slowly let players go before looking at incoming

Truth be told considering how much deadwood we do have it makes no odds who goes and stays because it will take 2 seasons to truly rid ourselves of them all and replace anyone older (jags Baines).

So it will be nice if over the next few weeks we see another 4-5 players just go in the same vein as mori before we then announce who is coming in. Let Silva see the players first and see what areas he feels he is lacking rather than knee jerk signings because a west ham type team have bid.

I think in the past few years, can't think of a single player we have wanted who went to west ham stoke or even spurs and actually been a missed opportunity. So fingers crossed the new set up is actually competent and brands delivers Silva exactly what he needs rather than the Walsh approach of signing who Silva wants

Robles and Funes Mori gone.

Williams, Sandro, Rooney, Mirallas, Klaassen, Besic, Browning, Garbutt, Pennington, Tarashaj to follow, at least.

Williams, Sandro, Rooney, Mirallas, Klaassen, Besic, Browning, Garbutt, Pennington, Tarashaj to follow, at least.
Someone said on here that out if the list you gave , 7 if them you wouldn't even notice. Only really Rooney klassen and Williams you would notice they weren't here in their different capacity

I thought Garbutt was out of contract for some reason

As for the rest you mentioned it will depend on the manager surely. Most have some sort of quality about them. Maybe he think she can get the best out of Besic or Sandro for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back